Why is positivity important?
Updated: Jul 5, 2018
Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you all had a great 4th of July. I decided to take yesterday off to be with my family. I hope you understand! Actors tips will be back next week! Anywho, today I will get back to Tuesdays conversation and talk about positivity!
Why is it important to be positive. I think that everyone knows positivity is the best way to be, but does everyone live this way, of course not. It is very hard to be positive. They say that being negative takes more effort but to me it seems like the easier way to be. It is hard to find the silver lining in day to day interactions. Sometimes you have a great day and sometimes you don't, its how you handle it that makes a difference.
You know, I find it ironic that a day after I write this blog, I had some negativity in my life. In the EXACT way I was explaining before. Tuesday I said no matter who the person is and who they know, if they are negative you need to get away. I realized that I hadn't followed my own advice. Well today I must. Today I will let go of the negativity that has and that will continue to go on in my life.
Long story short I had gone to California a year ago and truly thought that I had made good connections with trustworthy people who could help mentor me on my journey. I had contacted this person several times and was always told in a negative way, what I should be doing with my life. Would I like to live in California, well, to be honest, I don't know. Initially I would say yes but then I think about everything that goes with it. I have a family. My husband has a great job and uprooting everyone would take much more than just moving our stuff and buying a house. First off how would be buy a house there, we wouldn't. Do I want to sacrifice our life that we have here, a great home, great school, family and a great job? Not right now. I need to go through my journey my own way and go down my own path. Would it be easier for me to "make it" in California if I lived there, ABSOLUTELY!! Right now I just can't. THIS was the main conversation that I had with this person, Him then saying that I will never amount to anything if I dont move to California. I was told that I don't do work in Texas and why do I fake everything on Instagram. I didn't know what to say after 25 minutes of being attacked, it felt like. I don't fake things on Instagram, I truly do work and I truly do look how I look. Again, I met this person a year ago and since then have lost 48 pounds so saying my headshots don't look like me is JUST NOT TRUE. I could go on and on but in the end my feelings were hurt, the person who I felt had my best interests at heart later I felt, did not. Maybe I shouldn't have taken it personal, who knows. It is what it is. Regardless like I said before, STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVITY. I felt unhappy and uncomfortable with myself. That's all that matters. I need to stay away. That's what I'm going to do. BE POSITIVE!
Why is being positive so important. Well, its all about the vibrations you send our into the world. A book that explains this well is Dr. Wayne Dryers book, "The Power of Intention". I have read exerts of this book and am dying to read it. I might purchase it right now! So I will tell you 7 ways to raise your positivity! I wont go into too much detail to spare the long post but hopefully this will help. Here we go!
1. Be conscious of your thoughts.
-Stay positive. Positive thinking will come natural once you practice. Could take a day, could take longer. Focus.
2. Make meditation a regular practice in your life.
- I LOVE meditation. It is difficult to find the time but 10 minutes a day is doable. you can download "headspace" for free, that's the meditation app I use. LOVE IT!
3. Become conscious of the foods you eat.
- Some foods vibrate low and some vibrate high. Notice how they make you feel right after you eat them. Everyone is different.
4. Reduce your drug and alcohol use or cut it out of your life completely.
- These, UNFORTUNATELY, all vibrate low. Sad, I know.
5. Become conscious of what your music is telling you.
- Your music is what is fueling your subconscious. If you want to feel love and be happy, listen to it. Music with hate and sadness will make you just that.
6. Be aware of your home environment.
- Feng Shui will help with that. Get plants, paintings, books, things that are positive around you.
7. Reduce the amount of low vibrational TV you watch.
- Same as music. You are bringing drama to you. stop.
8. Become aware of the vibrational levels of your acquaintances, friends and family.
- Raise your own levels by hanging out with the right people. As said in the post.
9. Practice random acts of kindness and expect nothing in return.
10. Practice compassion and forgiveness.
I hope this helps you guys. Its not easy but it will help send out positivity and bring it back in your way. I have been struggling with some of these things too but writing this is definitely putting everything in perspective. Thank you for helping me out too! Thanks for the support and everyone, STAY POSITIVE out there!! Love you guys! Thanks!
see: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7823/10-practical-ways-to-raise-your-positive-vibrations.html for more detailed information on what I wrote.
#new #blog #blogger #vlog #vlogger #actor #actorslife #actress #model #voiceover #voice #mom #determined #workhard